Sharp recently leaked a GitLab access token for one of their GitLab servers, which primarily contained the sources for:
– ALL components of Networkprint (a thing where you can print stuff in convenience stores in Japan), including drivers, the app, the web app, and all backend things
– Some parts of the Sharpdesk document management and office software
– Some parts for the new Sharp Cocoro AINAS platform, and other “New Business Model (NBM)” initiatives from sharp
– Sharp ProductKey and ProductKey generator infrasturucture (i think this is for Sharpdesk, but I'm not entirely sure)
– Some of the other sharp printing apps
– Various other things i already forgot about again
This has been long overdue, but now that i have AGAIN been suspended from Twitter i have decided to finally move my extended release announcements and analysis away from Twitter. From now on they will be posted here on confidential.exposed, which is a WriteFreely instance, which means you can subscribe to this blog using any ActivityPub network, such as from other WriteFreely instances or from Mastodon at @firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can also follow this blog by pointing your RSS reader to https://confidential.exposed/feed/, or just regularly checking by here.
I will probably also repost some of the Twitter threads i posted during my last few days on the platform onto here.